Live HTTP Headers is a SeaMonkey extension that allows you to view HTTP headers of a page and while browsing.
The goal of this project is to adds information about the HTTP headers in two ways:
- First by adding a 'Headers' tab in 'View Page Info' of a web page.
- Second by adding a tool in the 'Tools->Web Development' menu to be able to display http headers in real time (while pages are being downloaded from the Internet.
- Third by letting you edit request headers and replay an URL (beta). Look for the Replay button in the live window!
This project may be of some help for the following:
- Help debugging web application.
- See which kind of web server the remote site is using.
- See the cookies sent by remote site.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Now compatible with Firefox 4.0 and Seamonkey 2.1