Lightning is a SeaMonkey and Thunderbird extension that provides an integrated calendar for Mozilla products.
Lightning is based off of the same backend code as Mozilla Sunbird.
Lightning is an open source add-on designed to work with Mozilla SeaMonkey 2.14 - 2.14.* and Mozilla Thunderbird 17.0 - 17.*.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fix id of calendarService.js
· Linu agx RESO FIXE Make sure prefs.js isn't installed mode 755
· All agx RESO FIXE Add extensions.getAddons.cache.enabled pref
· All matthew.mecca RESO FIXE Modification of a repeating task causes an unnecessary full refresh of the task trees
· All matthew.mecca RESO FIXE Alarm service should ignore alarms on added and modified items outside the alarm search range
· All matthew.mecca RESO FIXE calDateTime returns invalid nativeTime property with dates before 1970
· All philipp RESO FIXE Create a script that serves update.rdf information for Lightning Nightly builds
· All philipp RESO FIXE Add an em:updateURL tag for nightly builds only
· All philipp RESO FIXE Add a difference engine for processing items
· Wind philipp RESO FIXE comm-central build error "[testharnessreport.js] Error 1" due to "ImportError: No module named simplejson"
· Mac richard.marti RESO FIXE Mac: View Tabs height not aligned, too short
· Wind richard.marti RESO FIXE Change background color for selected item in the reminder dialog in Windows 7 High Contrast mode (unreadable green on grey)
· Wind richard.marti RESO FIXE Follow Thunderbird's Australis changes (Bug 740035 and Bug 734736)