Based on the Lightning add-on, Event extract is a SeaMonkey and Thunderbird extension that dumps information about tasks and events from an email.
In order to detect date and time, Event extract supports the following locales en-US, et, fr, de, sv-SE, zh-TW, sl, es-ES, eo-EO, hu, eo-XX, ru, gd, ca, it, and ja.
How to Install in Thunderbird:
1. Right-click the link below and choose "Save Link As..." to download and save the file to your hard disk.
2. In Mozilla Thunderbird, open Add-ons from the Tools menu.
3. Click the Install button, and locate/select the file you downloaded and click "OK".
· Mozilla Thunderbird
· Lightning for Thunderbird
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· You can now add buttons for extracting event or task to toolbar.
· Also if you select part(s) of the email then only subject and selected content is used for extraction. This is useful when you want to extract an event from email that contains more than one or if some parts of the email confuse extraction and you want to avoid using them.