AutoPager Lite is a SeaMonkey extension that comes as a modify version of original AutoPager. It different to AutoPager in these ways:
1. AutoPagerLite doesn't download all paging rules to your pc. It discoveries for rules online and let you know if there are rules match the page you are surfing. You can choose to enable or not enable these rules.
2. It doesn't include Auto Pager Refinements. Some users don't like it.
The AutoPager Firefox extension automatically loads the next page of a site inline when you reach the end of the current page for infinite scrolling of content.
It includes a adblock similar features to allow you filter out the ads from the contents in the loaded page contents.
It works well with most of the greasemonkey scripts.
By default AutoPager works with a ton of sites, including Lifehacker, the New York Times, Digg, and, of course, Google. If you want to add your own custom autopaging to unsupported sites, the site wizard feature makes it easy (first pick the Next link, then pick only the content you want loaded. The site workshop provide more features like auto discovery the links and content.
It's configuration is base on XPath. You can find there is a built in function to create a XPath by click some links on the pages. This extension will import online configuration from this sources,these configurations includes support for some widely used sites and some general support for forums.
You can also share your site rules by click public button in the setting dialog.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Sync to AutoPager normal version.
· This will be latest update for AutoPager Lite.
· Please use the lite mode in AutoPager instead.