sprintproxy is a quite small multithreading http-proxy in ANSI-C for use under a Unix/Linux - plattform. It will have new-art console-display, content-filters and statistics output.
1. `cd' to the directory containing the package's source code and type `./configure' to configure the package for your system. If you're using `csh' on an old version of System V, you might need to type `sh ./configure' instead to prevent `csh' from trying to execute `configure' itself.
Running `configure' takes a while. While running, it prints some messages telling which features it is checking for.
2. Type `make' to compile the package.
3. Type `make install' to install the programs and any data files and documentation.
4. You can remove the program binaries and object files from the source code directory by typing `make clean'.
What's New in This Release:
· imported existing code and changed minimal