Apache Traffic Server is an open source command-line utility that provides an Apache powered, HTTP/1.1 compliant caching proxy server.
Apache Traffic Server is a fast, extensible, modular, scalable and high-performance reverse proxy server, similar to Squid.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· [TS-1302] - import Lua remap plugin
· [TS-1342] - Lua plugin hook support
· [TS-785] - Building outside of the tree does not work
· [TS-837] - ATS fails to compile with gcc 4.6.1 with --enable-debug
· [TS-895] - Unable to compile trafficserver 3.0.1 with WCCP support on Ubuntu lucid (10.04)
· [TS-1087] - TSHttpTxnOutgoingAddrSet forward declaration does not match implementation
· [TS-1293] - initscript should provide chkconfig header
· [TS-1294] - initscript mentions using /etc/sysconfig/trafficserver, but doesn't use it
· [TS-1296] - Why are all binaries linking in libreadline?
· [TS-1297] - Why are all binaries linking with libz and libmza ?
· [TS-1303] - The 3.1.4 ATS build - trafficserver is broken from 3.0.2 and does not listen on the IPv6 interface when server_port_attr is set to =6
· [TS-1306] - WCCP builds fail on FBSD
· [TS-1310] - crash due to infinite loop
· [TS-1313] - Redirect CONNECT request to upstream proxy
· [TS-1314] - ATS 3.2 fails to build from source
· [TS-1319] - Large cache (> 16TB) not working?
· [TS-1328] - TSMgmtIntCreate and TSMgmtStringCreate validation
· [TS-1331] - Wrong regex for ip in records config
· [TS-1332] - "ERROR: Cannot insert duplicate!" when SSL cert has same domain in CN and SAN
· [TS-1338] - SSL not handling VC_EVENT_ERROR event
· [TS-1341] - Calling TSCacheHookAdd from a plugin compiles, but results in "undefined object"
· [TS-1343] - Stat system doesn't check buffer sizes
· [TS-1363] - Cert path not working using intermediate certificate
· [TS-1370] - stale_while_revalidate plugin is empty
· [TS-1380] - SSL wildcard lookup doesn't find the longest match
· [TS-1392] - requiring SNI for SSL termination
· [TS-1421] - Change default Diag's logging output configs
· [TS-1436] - Add Yahoo! directory layout to config.layout
· [TS-538] - Replace INK statistics API with TS statistics API
· [TS-961] - Extend TS API to support TSNetAccept with inbound transparency
· [TS-1258] - Need the ability to allow a user to alter the background fill config values on a per transaction basis
· [TS-1259] - Merge plugins git tree with our main git tree
· [TS-1295] - make install should work as non-root user
· [TS-1304] - Allow overriding of tsxs' CFLAGS/CXXFLAGS from environment
· [TS-1312] - Allow to open cache disk without O_DIRECT, for e.g. tmpfs "disk" cache
· [TS-1321] - improve Cluster purge & delete object (Miss) performance
· [TS-1345] - fix signed/unsigned compilation issues in Vec
· [TS-1379] - traffic_line without trafficserver started
· [TS-1385] - generic atomic operations API
· [TS-1387] - Allow proxy.config.http.insert_age_in_response to be overridden
· [TS-1389] - Replace TSHttpTxnServerRespNoStore() with TSHttpTxnServerRespNoStoreSet()
· [TS-1408] - RFC5861 Plugin
· [TS-1414] - make the gzip plugin actually support gzip, next to deflate