A simple ToDo app tutorial for Plone
tutorial.todoapp is a Plone product that offers a tutorial about how to get a simple Todo list app that runs inside Plone.
- create custom content-types Through-The-Web
- create and apply custom workflows
- create custom listings
- dump your changes into a filesytem package to future-proof them
- write tests for your filesystem package
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Acted as guinea pigs and went through the entire tutorial slowly and thoroughly. [matejc, plamut]
- AJAXifying the @@todo view. [eleddy]
- The @@todo BrowserView for listing Todo Items. [zupo]
- Tests for GenericSetup exports of content-type and workflow. [zupo]