sc.galleria.support is a Plone product (add-on) providing simple gallery integration for Plone.
Using in a Plone Site
Step 1: Activate it
Go to the 'Site Setup' page in the Plone interface and click on the 'Add/Remove Products' link.
Choose the product sc.galleria.support (check checkbox at its left side) and click the 'Activate' button.
Step 2: Setting preferences
In 'Site setup' below on 'Add-on Configuration' click on 'Galleria' option. In this section you can see several options wich are categorized in different types. Each type is visualized in a tab. You have options for 'Default', 'Flickr Plugin', 'Picasa Plugin' and 'History Plugin'. To know how to setup this preferences in a way to go better to your needs see Functionality section.
Step 3: Seeing it in action
Galleria will be rendered through a set of the display action in a container content type. For example, if you have a folder named "My folder" and you are standing there, click on "Display" (you need permissions for the edit bar) and then in "Galleria". Of course, this will only have an effect if you have images inside that folder. If you do, you will see the images render with the Galleria plugin.
For the case that you want to fetch pictures located in flickr or picasa see Flickr & Picasa Plugins. To activate Galleria in the Link just follow the same procedure with the display action.
· Plone CMS
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added toggle full screen. [cleberjsantos]
· Added FaceBook Plugins. [cleberjsantos]
· Galleria upgrade version to 1.2.8 and templates fixes. [cleberjsantos]
· Refactoring tests. [cleberjsantos]
· Corrected thumb and image generation. [cleberjsantos]
· Added Galleria template to new collection. [cleberjsantos]
· Upgrade Picasa, Flickr and History Plugins. [cleberjsantos]