sc.contentrules.group is a content rules action that creates a new group in a Plone site when executed.
- In a portal you have an area for Products. This area, /products will hold folders for each product available.
- Everytime a new folder (product) is added in this area we want a new group of users to be created.
- This group can be used to give local roles to its users in this context.
To enable this product,on a buildout based installation:
1. Edit your buildout.cfg and add sc.contentrules.group to the list of eggs to install
After updating the configuration you need to run the ''bin/buildout'', which will take care of updating your system.
· Plone CMS
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Update translations [ericof]
· Fix packaging [ericof]