redturtle.video is a Plone product that provides simple video support for Plone, mainly based on collective.flowplayer.
This adds to your Plone portal two new types:
- Video file for providing a video content directly from a video file compatible with flowplayer formats. In the video view you can copy/paste the video embedding code, for seeing this video in other sites.
- Video link for a remote video resource
Also you can insert the year of the video and the duration.
A "Look" section will also give you fields for:
- add an optional image field, for the video screenshot/splashscreen data
- video display size
· Plone CMS
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· We don't need any new catalog index so we are not creating theme. To don't brake 3rd party packages we will not remove index when upgrading [keul]
· Added reindex for hasSplashScreenImage when retrieve thumb from external plugin [cekk]