A free theme for Plone 4
- SunRain Theme can be presented in two different views: 'Rain' - defined as a default view.
- There are 2 directories in portal_skins (ZMI): theme_rain and theme_sun that include logotypes and header images for these views.
- Static Stylish portlet. SunRain theme includes static stylish portlet product that allows to add specially-styled text portlets: 'Green Item' and 'Grey Item'. To add them - select 'Static Stylish Portlet' from 'Add portlet...' drop down menu. Provide portlet text into Text area, enable 'Omit portlet border' option, and select 'Green Item' or 'Grey Item' style from 'Portlet style' menu.
- Static Stylish portlets include special styling for links (e.g. 'More...' link). To enable it - select a piece of text and set 'Link Item' style for it (Styles drop-down menu on TinyMCE toolbar).
- SunRain theme has 'subscribe' viewlet integrated, that adds 4 actions 'Share on Twitter', 'Share on Facebook', 'Send this' and 'Subscribe to RSS'.
- Slogan. SunRain Theme uses customizable slogan. To change portal slogan go to ZMI, open 'Properties' tab and type in your new slogan into 'description' field. Save changes.
- Logo. Default logotype dimensions - 188px width and 78px height. There are different logotypes for Sun and Rain theme views. In case your new logo height is bigger than the default one - portal-header area will be extended according to your logo height. So, to make theme header look appropriately - customize 'bg-header.jpg' image, i.e. replace it with an image of the same height as your logo. If your logo is smaller than the default one - it will be placed in the middle of logotype area.
- Search Box. New approach to site search display is implemented in this theme. In particular, searchSection is hidden during common page view. Simply hover the cursor to the search box area and the searchSection appears.
- SunRain Plone Theme changes default Plone look using tableless layout.
- Theme is compatible with Products.LinguaPlone.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Plone 4.3rc1 compatibility added [naivok]