The default theme for Plone 4.
Sunburst is a modern, minimalist, simple grid-based theme for Plone 4.
- Keep the theme color-neutral (black, white, grays), so it meshes with any company logo and doesn't feel like it requires color adjustment for doing the 10-minute-show-it-to-the-boss exercise.
- The theme does not use any tables for layout, and is based on the Deco grid approach which is currently in use on plone.org. It works perfectly in all browsers, including IE6.
- The grid works in both fixed-width and flexible-width modes, there's a commented-out section in the top of the CSS file you can enable if you want fixed-width layout.
- No substantial markup changes outside of the table removal - class and ID names are kept.
- The theme uses some CSS3 features, but degrades gracefully.
- The theme does not use any DTML.
- When viewed on a device with less than 640px width, the portlets neatly tuck under the main content area. This means that the site works well with CSS-enabled devices like tablets and phones that may have limited resolution.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fix green line showing under current select for green bar items in Firefox, Checked in Firefox, Chrome and IE8. [gbastien, vangheem]