plonetheme.basic theme works well on its own, but is meant to be used as a base for heavily-customized sites.
plonetheme.basic is similar to plonetheme.sunburst -- styles were copied from Sunburst, and modified as outlined below. Appearances are very similar, but this theme has been set up to be more easily customizable.
Here are some key features of "plonetheme.basic":
· Uses base_properties, and some variables have been added for quick color customizations.
· Goes back to table-based layout. (Not the best, I know, but it's so simple!)
· CSS does not use !important, except for padding on content icons
· Cleaned up CSS selectors for efficiency
· Plone CMS
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· use #content-core selector instead of #parent-fieldname-text, since it was changed in Plone 4.1.3 (https://dev.plone.org/ticket/9464) [cwainwright]
· make s display as list-item by default, instead of inline [cwainwright]
· changed commentBody border to a simple border [cwainwright]