p4a.calendar is a Plone product for producing calendars from collection of events.
1. When you're reading this you have probably already run "easy_install p4a.calendar". Find out how to install setuptools (and EasyInstall) here: http://peak.telecommunity.com/DevCenter/EasyInstall
2. For installation into a Zope environment, create a file called "p4a.calendar-configure.zcml" in the "/path/to/instance/etc/package-includes" directory. The file should only contain this: < include package="p4a.calendar" / >
Here are some key features of "p4a.calendar":
Monthly, Weekly, Daily view:
· Any calendar activated (smart) folder can has several default views including a monthly, weekly and daily view.
Chronological event view:
· The events gathered together by the activated calendar can be displayed using a chronological event listing.
Past events view:
· Events that have already occurred are grouped into a past events listing page.
Color coding by event type:
· Events can be color coded based on what event type (keyword) they have been assigned.
· Plone CMS
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Minor cleanups.