mr.migrator is a transmogrifier pipeline runner, either via the command-line or as a Plone add-on.
- Code repository: http://github.com/collective/mr.migrator
- Questions and comments to http://github.com/collective/mr.migrator/issues
- Report bugs at http://github.com/collective/mr.migrator/issues
Transmogrifier is a powerful tool for creating transformation processes called "pipelines". Transmogrifier gives you the tools to create and share these pipelines but doesn't provide an easy way to run the pipeline. Mr.migrator aims to bridge that gap.
Mr.Migrator provides the following:
- A buildout recipe with you can override a given pipeline and will also create a the commandline script to run the pipeline.
- A commandline script with help which lets you run pipelines and see their progress. This is useful used in conjunction with transmogrify.ploneremote or other blueprints which don't need expect to be run inside the Plone process.
- A Plone plugin which when installed lets you pick which pipeline you want to run, provides a form to override the pipeline options and then provides progress on the running pipeline. This is useful when you want to use plone.app.transmogrifier blueprints which expect to be run inside the Plone process.
· Plone CMS
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· fix setup.py issue breaking buildout [djay]
· fixed NameError: global name 'cparser' is not defined, issue #6 [gborelli]
· fix default profile [toutpt]
· fix import error [toutpt]