monet.calendar.event is a Plone product, a replacement of the basic Plone Event content type.
Is the main part of the monet.calendar.star suite, but you can use it freely as indipendent product.
It provides a lot of additional field, developed for the City of Modena public event management system. Apart new content data, and an image field, you can now choose:
- Cadence - weekdays where the event really happen
- Except - specific days where the event is not available
· Plone CMS
· this product has an historical dependency over monet.recurring_event product
· for "Except" days selection, rt.calendarinandout widget is needed
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Removed the ATFieldProperty usage for "title" field [keul]