ftw.permissionmanager is a Plone product that provides several new permission / role management views:
- A sitemap like, filterable permission overview.
- Remove user/group permission recursively.
- Copy existing permission/role settings from one to another user.
- Exports/imports user/group permissions/roles recursively.
- Export only structure (folderish types).
- Export using relative paths.
- A better sharing view:
- Search for users.
- Temporary stores your selection over multiple search operations.
· Plone CMS
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Sharing view: No longer limit visible roles. Visibility of roles is determined by delegate permissions. [buchi]
· Prevent duplicated userids. [mathias.leimgruber]
· Advanced sharing: disable right and left column in order to gain space. [jone]
· Advanced sharing: make table not sortable (it's a tree). [jone]