collective.xdv 1.0 RC11
Integrates the xdv Deliverance implementation with Plone using a post-publication hook to transform content
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in collective.xdv 1.0 RC11:
- Don't pretty print output - it can break browser renderings and introduces unnecessary whitespace. [elro]
- Fix python:// URL resolution on Windows. [optilude]
- Clarify space separator warning. [fvandijk]
- LICENSE TYPE:
- GPL (GNU General Public License)
- USER RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- Martin Aspeli
- ROOT \ Internet \ Plone Extensions
collective.xdv is a Plone product that offers a simple way to develop and deploy Plone themes using the XDV engine. If you are not familiar with XDV or rules-based theming, check out the XDV documentation.
Last updated on April 5th, 2011