collective.twitter.tweet is a Plone product that provides a Twitter action to be used with content rules.
Just add this product to your buildout, and you should get the action to be used in the content rules. Optionaly, you can specify a separate URL to be used as the beginning of the link.
- Go to the content rules, and add the "Tweet new content's title and url".
- Select the account you want to use, or just choose "First valid account"
- If you have a separate site for your public site, you can specify it in the "separate host" field. example: your public site is http://my-site.com/ and your editing one is http://another-host:8080/Plone and you want tweets to use the public host, specify it here.
To enable this product in a buildout-based installation:
1. Edit your buildout.cfg and add collective.twitter.tweet to the list of eggs to install
After updating the configuration you need to run ''bin/buildout'', which will take care of updating your system.
Go to the 'Site Setup' page in a Plone site and click on the 'Add-ons' link.
Check the box next to ''collective.twitter.tweet'' and click the 'Activate' button.
Note: You may have to empty your browser cache and save your resource registries in order to see the effects of the product installation.
· Plone CMS
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Get the object from the catalog, in case it was modified by a previous rule. [frapell]