An advanced TinyMCE plugin for handling links to files
It will replace in the less obtrusive way the standard plonelink plugin, providing a version that handle in a different way links to File contents.
When the link is not internal or not to a file, nothing change.
When you link a file inside the Plone site, instead of obtain this in your XHTML...:
< a class="internal-link" href="./my-pdf" >Download the document< /a >
...you'll get this...:
< a class="internal-link internal-link-tofile" href="./my-pdf"
type="application/pdf" title="pdf, 146.2 kB" >Download the document< /a >
The plugin also add a CSS to your Plone site that:
- Add the image icon based on file's mimetype, on the left of the link (need IE 7 or better)
- After the linked text will be added a text generated with CSS, with the same content you find in the title, put in bracket (need IE 8 or better). IE users with old version still get's some additional information thanks to the title attribute.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Restored the default TinyMCE link suffix as default [keul]
- Added a new adapter option: default_suffix, to be able to control link type defaul by type [keul]
- IFileSuffixes adapters are now multiapdaters (using request also) so customizing types with browserlayer will be possible [keul]