collective.teaser is a Plone add-on that installs the content type teaser, which is meant to be used for small advertisements on a homepage to advertise own or external content.
Randomly selected teasers will be shown in a Teaser portlet. An importance level controls the frequency, how often teasers are shown - a teaser with higher importance will be shown more frequently. If more teasers are shown in portlets on a page, one teaser isn't shown twice.
If you need to show specific teasers only in specific portlets (e.g. to distinguish between horizontal and vertical teasers), use the importance levels or subject filter to assign teasers to those portlets.
· Plone CMS
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fix Unicode. [rnix, 2012-09-26]
· Fix use in conjunction with collective.lineage. [rnix, 2012-09-25]
· Fix portlet assignment lookup. [rnix, 2012-09-25]
· Add display_columns for teaser portlet. [rnix, 2012-08-16]
· Add portlet header for teaser portlet. [rnix, 2012-08-16]