collective.portlet.recentactivity is a Plone product that provides a Portlet and a Viewlet with Facebook like entries on recent user activities, e.g. "the user admin added 'News Item 1' to 'News' 10 minutes ago".
By default, the Recent Activity Viewlet is not registered. If you want to register it, for example below your content, you have to add this code to your configure.zcml:
To install collective.portlet.recentactivity, add the following code to your buildout.cfg:
· Plone CMS
· The log entries only work for Archetype content types. Though, it should be fairly easy to replace the Archetype specific event handlers with ones that work for other types of content.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Factored out subscriber declarations into its own ZCML file. [timo]
· Batch view added to recent activity view. [timo]
· Show time column in recent activity view. [timo]
· Show 100 recent activity items instead of only 5 in the recent activity view. [timo]
· Show user id if no user name is available. [timo]