Manage portal tabs from Plone hiding difficulties
* you don't want that your users (even if Manager) go to ZMI
* you users don't know nothing about TAL and python, and commonly want only to add static links to the site
* your additional tab don't need advanced features like condition for being seen, or permissions
When you don't need this
If you only need to port into Plone the "portal_action" tool customization, you will find a great product in quintagroup.plonetabs.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- updated to Plone 4.1+ security and new "Site Administrator" role [keul]
- support for query expression starting with /, that generate links to internal section of the site [keul]
- tabs settings panel is now protected with a specific permission [keul]
- protected the use of tal:, python: and $ with a proper permission [keul]