collective.plonefinder is a Plone product that provides an Ajax popup to browse and select Plone contents.
This code is an extraction with some refactoring, of PloneArticle explorer used for referencables proxies.
The intent is to make it usable in different situations :
- to store selected contents in zope3 forms (portlet forms as example)
- for collective.ckeditor or any possible wysiwyg editor for referencing images or contents inside a rich text field, it's also possible to upload files / images and create folders with this product (dependency to collective.quickupload)
- for referencable fields inside AT edit forms
- for links fields (as remoteUrl in ATLink) to reference internal links
This work has been started at Ingeniweb in 2007 by Christophe Bosse (for the jQuery code) & Jean-mat Grimaldi (everything else) for PloneArticle product.
· Plone CMS
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Always show full site structure in navigation column. [spereverde, yulka, gotcha]
· In breadcrumbs, avoid links to folders where the user does not have View permission. [spereverde, yulka, gotcha]