collective.pivottable is a Plone product that helps creates Pivot Tables using your Python objects as source.
Developed by lucmult - Luciano Pacheco at Simples Consultoria.
You don't need SQL, but can use row retrieved from your database.
You need :
- A list of your objects
- A dict mapping your object's attributes (or methods)
- An attribute (or method) to use as column name
NOTE: An attribute can be :
- an attribute
- a method (callable), without args
- can use Zope Acquisition, but it's optional, can safely used without Zope
· Plone CMS
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixes typos on text purchases - Thanks Leandro Lameiro [lucmult]