This is a full-blown functional test. The emphasis here is on testing what the user may input and see, and the system is largely tested as a black box. We use PloneTestCase to set up this test as well, so we have a full Plone site to play with. We *can* inspect the state of the portal, e.g. using self.portal and self.folder, but it is often frowned upon since you are not treating the system as a black box. Also, if you, for example, log in or set roles using calls like self.setRoles(), these are not reflected in the test browser, which runs as a separate session.
Detailed Documentation: http://pypi.python.org/pypi/collective.linguafaq/
· Plone CMS
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Tested Plone 4.2 compatibility. [hvelarde]
· Added installation and content type tests. [hvelarde]
· Added buildout configurations for development and testing. [hvelarde]
· Fixed package distribution. [hvelarde]
· Fix view entry for types [lepri]
· Create menu entry for views [lepri]
· Fixed "NameError: global name 'cat' is not defined". [hvelarde]
· Brazilian portuguese translation added [lepri]
· Fix rst markup in documentation formatting
· Add viewlet to link to contact form
· Show "related items" in onefaqview.