This version includes jqueryui 1.8.6 without the tabs plugin.
It is different from collective.jqueryui in many ways:
* no skin dirs (js and css are in resource dirs)
* no all the bunch of files and documentations from original jqueryui
* this one is minified
* just add all jqueryui to portal_js, and default css to portal_css (if you apply the profile)
To have an example of the current integration you can check @@example.jqueryui page
The package contains now only one profile. It doesn't replace the jQuery version like the previous versions did.
If you used the withjqtools or withjqtoolsplone3 profile in older version, please use now the default profile.
· Plone CMS
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Make the JS of the viewlet don't break if $.datepicker is undefined. [toutpt]
· Add requirement plone.app.jquery>1.6
· Register resources in 'jqueryui' bundle and add this bundle for Sunburst theme