collective.geo.index is a Plone product that adds a geospatial index to the zope catalog for collective.geo.
OOTB it only adds the index and a searchform, query_spatialcatalog.html, which lets you explore the usage of the index. It is meant to be used in custom products that need a spatial search.
It depends on the spatialindex and tools libraries from SpatialIndex. You can find installation instructions for spatialindex on http://trac.gispython.org/lab/wiki/Rtree.
- Code repository: http://svn.plone.org/svn/collective/collective.geo.index/
- Questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Report bugs at http://plone.org/products/collective.geo.index/issues
· Plone CMS
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Use jQuery to pick up the query's bounding box from the form input (rendered and escaped with Plone already) rather than regex'ing the query string. [davidjb]
· Add getEntryForObject method for spatial catalog index to allow viewing ZCatalog records. [davidjb]
· Zoom to bounding box extent on load, rather than the extent of data from the query. [davidjb]