In general CMFEditions works ok with Dexterity. The only problem is the versions_history_form template: it does not show the older versions for Dexterity content items. Also, it may break if the custom content type does not use the default view auto-generated by Dexterity.
collective.cmfeditionsdexteritycompat is a Plone product tp solve this problem by overriding versions_history_form.
The usual: add this package to the buildout and install the Generic Setup profile in the Plone Site.
To make the versions_history_form template work with Dexterity content types some views were created. These can be overriden to customize the way older versions of a content type are displayed:
- @@download-version: Downloads an older version of a file stored in a plone.namedfile field.
- @@content-core: Render only the content-core div of the default view of a content item.
- @@version-view: Same as @@content-core but makes links to file downloads use the @@download-version view.
· Plone CMS
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed failing test on Plone 4.1.6
· Changed requirement from Plone to Products.CMFPlone