collective.cart.core is yet another cart for Plone.
It makes any ATContentTypes addable to cart.
- Inspired by getpaid project.
Currently tested with
Once you have quickinstalled the package to Plone Site:
1. Add Cart Folder to the site.
- The cart will be stored here.
- If you have multiple cart folder, the cart will be added to the upper closest cart folder of the hierarchy line.
2. Go to Site Setup >> Cart Config
- Here you can set properties for product prices and content types which can be added to cart.
3. Make content type addable to cart.
- Go to some content type selected in Cart Config.
- Action >> Make Addable To Cart
- Edit the product values and Save.
- Now the Add To Cart button is appeared under Title of View.
- If you add the product to cart, cart portlet appears.
- You can check the cart contents by clicking cart in the cart portlet.
If you are using zc.buildout and the plone.recipe.zope2instance recipe to manage your project, you can do this:
Add collective.cart to the list of eggs to install, e.g.:
Re-run buildout, e.g. with:
· Plone CMS
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Updated cart to use session. [taito]
· Covered tests. [taito]
· Added dependency to collective.base. [taito]
· Added method: shop_path to ShoppingSite adapter. [taito]
· Added redirection from other check out url to cart url when cart is empty. [taito]
· Moved subscribers and utilities to collective.cart.shopping. [taito]
· Updated workflows. [taito]
· Updated translations. [taito]
· Added testing integration to Travis CI. [taito]