collective.buildbot is a Plone product that provides a set of zc.buildout recipes that make it easy to configure a buildbot setup (build master, build slaves and projects) and a scripts to run the buildbot master and slaves. The recipes produce INI-style declarative configuration files based on the buildout configuration. These configuration files are in turn read by the buildbot runner script to initialize the buildbot environment.
The available recipes are:
- collective.buildbot:master -- Produces a configuration file for the build master process.
- collective.buildbot:slave -- Produces a configuration file for the build slave process.
- collective.buildbot:project -- Produces a configuration for a project build on a selected slave.
- collective.buildbot:poller -- Produces configuration for code repository pollers.
It is possible to use all the recipes in a single buildout and have both the master and slave(s) on the same machine. However, in most cases you will have one buildout for the build master that uses the collective.buildbot:master and collective.buildbot:project to set up the build processes and then separate buildouts on each of the slave machines that use the collective.buildbot:slave recipe.
· Plone CMS
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Add hg-branch-type option and support branch for Mercurial. [thefunny42]