collective.atimage.transformtoolbar is a Plone product created to show in Image and News Item content types an icon-toolbar viewlet in the plone.abovecontentbody viewlet manager.
By keeping the user in the same page and requiring less clicks and page loads we intend to ease applying transformations in the images.
This is an alternative to collective.atimage.transformmenu.
Add collective.atimage.transformtoolbar to the list of eggs to install, e.g.:
Tell the plone.recipe.zope2instance recipe to install a ZCML slug:
recipe = plone.recipe.zope2instance
Re-run buildout, e.g. with:
You can skip the ZCML slug if you are using Plone 3.3 or if you are going to explicitly include the package from another package's configure.zcml file.
Here are some key features of "collective.atimage.transformtoolbar":
· Toolbar is in plone.abovecontentbody viewlet manager for Image and News Item
· Performs image transformations with AJAX to prevent reloading the page
· i18n support by using atcontentypes and plone i18n domains.
· Tested in Plone 3.3.5 and Plone 4.0
· 'Transforms' tab is hidden in Image objects as its functionalities are now provided by the toolbar.
· Plone CMS
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed icon for vertical axis / horizontal axis transformations