atreal.massloader is a Plone product that allows to do massive uploads via Zip or 7Zip files. When an archive is uploaded via MassLoader, its contents are created in the current folder.
- MassLoader creates Files and Images or only Files with files in archive.
- MassLoader add an action on Folder, Large Plone Folder and Plone Site. You can change theses portal types in the control panel.
- MassLoader has a content size limit, and is able to protect your server from logic bombs.
- MassLoader can handle any size of archive file, without overload of your server.
- The permission is only set by default to the role 'Manager' and 'Owner'.
- From the version 3.0.0beta1, the portal type of new object can be managed via 2 mechanisms, selectable in the control panel :
- If content type registry detects an Image, MassLoader creates an Image, if it's not an image MassLoader creates a file with the portal type selected in Control Panel.
- Or the checkbox is checked in Control Panel and Massloader creates only files with the portal type selected in Control Panel/
- Default max size for each file to be uncompressed is set to 20 Mb. You can modify this size limit in the control panel.
- If a folder with a same id already exists, it is conserved. If a same file exists whith the same id, just the datas are updated.
· Plone CMS
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Plone 4 compatibility : Avoid five:implements deprecation warning [rbeylerian]
· Add MANIFEST.in [WouterVH]
· Plone 4 compatibility by adding a tabindex-fallback [tom_gross]