Products.PFGSelectionStringField is a Plone product that adds string field next to each selection options.
To install Products.PFGSelectionStringField into the global Python environment (or a workingenv), using a traditional Zope 2 instance, you can do this:
* When you're reading this you have probably already run easy_install Products.PFGSelectionStringField. Find out how to install setuptools (and EasyInstall) here: http://peak.telecommunity.com/DevCenter/EasyInstall
* If you are using Zope 2.9 (not 2.10), get pythonproducts and install it via:
python setup.py install --home /path/to/instance
into your Zope instance.
* Create a file called Products.PFGSelectionStringField-configure.zcml in the /path/to/instance/etc/package-includes directory. The file should only contain this:
< include package="Products.PFGSelectionStringField" / >
Alternatively, if you are using zc.buildout and the plone.recipe.zope2instance recipe to manage your project, you can do this:
* Add Products.PFGSelectionStringField to the list of eggs to install, e.g.:
* Tell the plone.recipe.zope2instance recipe to install a ZCML slug:
recipe = plone.recipe.zope2instance
* Re-run buildout, e.g. with:
You can skip the ZCML slug if you are going to explicitly include the package from another package's configure.zcml file.
Because its top level Python namespace package is called Products, this package can also be installed in Zope 2 as an old style Zope 2 Product.
For that, move (or symlink) the PFGSelectionStringField folder of this project (Products.PFGSelectionStringField/Products/PFGSelectionStringField) into the Products directory of the Zope instance it has to be installed for, and restart the server.
You can also skip the ZCML slug if you install this package the Zope 2 Product way.