Products.PFGExtendedMailAdapter is a Plone product that extends the default mail adapter Products.PloneFormGen has with the following additional function:
Image and file attachments
You may want to send e-mail with the same image and/or file attached from the same form. By adding those contents withing the extended mail adapter, it is possible to set those files to be attached to e-mail.
To install Products.PFGExtendedMailAdapter into the global Python environment (or a workingenv), using a traditional Zope 2 instance, you can do this:
* When you're reading this you have probably already run easy_install Products.PFGExtendedMailAdapter. Find out how to install setuptools (and EasyInstall) here: http://peak.telecommunity.com/DevCenter/EasyInstall
* If you are using Zope 2.9 (not 2.10), get pythonproducts and install it via:
python setup.py install --home /path/to/instance
into your Zope instance.
* Create a file called Products.PFGExtendedMailAdapter-configure.zcml in the /path/to/instance/etc/package-includes directory. The file should only contain this:
< include package="Products.PFGExtendedMailAdapter" / >
Alternatively, if you are using zc.buildout and the plone.recipe.zope2instance recipe to manage your project, you can do this:
* Add Products.PFGExtendedMailAdapter to the list of eggs to install, e.g.:
* Tell the plone.recipe.zope2instance recipe to install a ZCML slug:
recipe = plone.recipe.zope2instance
* Re-run buildout, e.g. with:
You can skip the ZCML slug if you are going to explicitly include the package from another package's configure.zcml file.
Because its top level Python namespace package is called Products, this package can also be installed in Zope 2 as an old style Zope 2 Product.
For that, move (or symlink) the PFGExtendedMailAdapter folder of this project (Products.PFGExtendedMailAdapter/Products/PFGExtendedMailAdapter) into the Products directory of the Zope instance it has to be installed for, and restart the server.
You can also skip the ZCML slug if you install this package the Zope 2 Product way.
· Plone CMS
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Tested with Products.PloneFormGen-1.7.2. [taito]