Products.FacultyStaffDirectory is a personnel directory, a provider of shared workspaces for committees, a way of keeping track of people's areas of expertise, a floor wax, and a dessert topping. It integrates with Plone's users and groups infrastructure and supports an extensibility framework for custom requirements.
FacultyStaffDirectory 3 requires Plone 3.3 or greater.
1. Add the following to buildout.cfg
. . .(other eggs). . .
2. Re-run buildout (typically 'bin/buildout').
3. Restart Zope (typically 'bin/instance restart').
4. Install the FacultyStaffDirectory product using portal_quickinstaller or the Plone Add/Remove Products tool under Site Setup. The necessary dependencies will install themselves automatically. (Membrane remains in the 'available' column, but is in fact installed.)
· Plone CMS
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added a sample-content profile. [pumazi]
· fsd_atoz_view and department_textual_view should now work on Department objects living outside the FacultyStaffDirectory root on a site. Warning: external Departments will only work reliably for situations where there is a single FacultyStaffDirectory object in a site. If there are multiple FacultyStaffDirectory objects, then use of external Departments will have undefined behavior. [cah190]
· Fixes to author.cpt to support Plone 4.x. Thanks to Paul Roeland for reporting this problem and supplying a patch. [cah190]
· Fixed fsd_atoz_view to work with last names having first characters outside the A to Z range. We now allow for any valid unicode character. Thanks to Toni Haka-Risku for reporting this problem and supplying a patch which served as a starting point for this fix. [cah190]