Table of Contents extension will display a table of contents fixed in the upper right corner of a web page.
Move the mouse over it and a list of headlines of the page will appear. It is interactive: Click any item to jump to the corresponding section on the page.
To remove a table of contents, right click its header.
* Disable extension.
* Select, if tables of content will be created for nested parts, such as long quotations or figures, that have an outline of their own.
* Provide a list of hosts to be excluded from this extension.
* List "included hosts". Pages from other hosts won't be effected.
* Select, if targeted sections will be highlighted.
* Define fallback names for outlines and sections.
The most full-featured Internet power tool on the market, Opera includes pop-up blocking, tabbed browsing, integrated searches, E-mail, RSS Newsfeeds and IRC chat.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added a list of "included hosts". Pages from other hosts won't be effected.
· Option to highlight a targeted section.
· Hide TOC with right mouse button.
· Popup design improved.
· Default background color, in case it is transparent, for better readability.