Button Creator is an Alpha version of a custom button creator for Opera.
The most full-featured Internet power tool on the market, Opera includes pop-up blocking, tabbed browsing, integrated searches, E-mail, RSS Newsfeeds and IRC chat.
Here are some key features of "Button Creator":
· Create custom buttons in both Advanced & Simple modes.
· Two layout modes for Simple Editor (Wide & Tall)
· Two control styles: "Button" (default) & "Icon"
· Available Languages: English, Polish, Turkish, & Chinese
· Note: Other than English the rest are incomplete.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added: "Icon Viewer" kinda sorta... only accessible from
· Simple Editor by pressing Shift+F4, not really sure how to integrate it... so just playing with ideas... it will cause- all sorts of problems, so best to avoid it for now.
· Added: "Auto-Complete Lists" option section to preference page (not in popup) to enable/disable the use of various lists, or to define a custom list of words/strings. At the moment JS/DOM is grouped into the same array, and CSS just doesn't exist. So those options are kinda moot for now.
· Added: Custom Message Box (alert/confirm/prompt replacement) because the built in JS ones are retarded when it comes to detecting the position/center screen/etc, also fits the theme better, and allows for larger input boxes. However has it's own problems... and needs to be simplified code-wise.
· Added: Keystrokes to main window F2: Show the value of current input element in a Prompt(). pointless, but I'll find a use for it eventually. Works for any element with a *.value property that has focus.Ctrl+F6: Toggle the use of extra/context completion characters.
· Added: "Extra Completion Characters" to ModBox display. (E/END).
· Changed: Advanced Editor strips all whitespace(L/T)/linebreaks before creating button code (why didn't I just do that last time?).
· Same with Simple Editor for Parameter 1 input.
· Changed: Added "Menus" to Auto-Complete lists, "detect" is based on "Show Popup Menu" or "Show Hidden Popup Menu".
· Changed: Maximum popup size is now "detected", so will allow for both larger windows if possible (not limited to 960x768) as well as not showing values that aren't possible/allowed.
· Fixed: Notepad Tools "Uppercase" not working, OBO error.
· Fixed: "Saved Buttons" not saving if "Clear" button pressed.
· Fixed: Notepad "Clean" options (Whitespace/Linebreaks/Both) Should now behave as stated... hopefully?
· Fixed: "Saved Buttons" section in Preference Page, not saving buttons, regardless of whether the list was changed or not.
· Fixed: "Auto-Decode Input" causing leading/trailing Whitepspace to be removed inside Advanced Editor unless Auto-Complete found a match to preceding text + space.
· Fixed: (Some) General code clean-up and simplifying. In other cases dirtying and complexifying.