Block Yourself from Analytics extension is for web developers to block their own visits for their websites thus avoiding false stats. It is not meant to block Google Analytics scripts for all websites.
Extension uses two different methods to block GA, better method requires User JS Storage so I recommend you turn on User JS Storage by entering something higher then zero in opera:config#PersistentStorage|UserJSStorageQuota.
How to use:
1. click on extension button in toolbar, open options
2. enter all your websites for which you wish to block Google Analytics script
3. don't forget to click "Save" and you are done
NOTE: Extension accepts websites without prefixes like http or https and without trailing backslashes, use this format: www.example.com. In the latest version you can also use wildchar * like this *example.com which will block Analytics on example.com and all its subdomains.
- Opera does not clear scriptStorage data automatically when user sets 0 for User JS Storage Quota, changing it to zero and then back to a higher value will make scriptStorage data obsolete (if user changed the website list in the meantime) until user clicks on Save button in options.
The most full-featured Internet power tool on the market, Opera includes pop-up blocking, tabbed browsing, integrated searches, E-mail, RSS Newsfeeds and IRC chat.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· fix: bug when using Opera's private window
· fix: bug on browser startup if no tabs are opened