ht://Miner is a system for Web usage mining and data warehousing that allows for the discovery of knowledge from data (KDD) regarding usage on the Web, such as unique visitors, sessions, and transactions. The information is then organized in the PostgreSQL RDMBS.
What's New in This Release:
· This release is another important step towards stability.
· Several bugs have been fixed and new features have been introduced at all the different levels of the Web usage mining process.
· A key point is the introduction of a multi-level summarisation framework in the custom data warehouse.
· This architecture allows the use of a summary navigation system (typical of data warehouses).
· Support for PostgreSQL 8.2.x has been added.
· Although it cannot still be considered stable, this version is the best available so far.
· Its usage for production is recommended.