adcfw-log is a tool for analyzing firewall logs in order to extract meaningful information.
It is designed to be a standalone script with very few requirements that can generate different kinds of reports, such as fully formatted reports of what had been logged, with summaries by source or destination host, the type of service, or protocol.
There are also options to filter the input data by date, host, protocol, service, and so on.
Only netfilter log format is supported at this time.
Here are some key features of "adcfw log":
· support for netfilter log format
· log entries filtering based on protocol, source host, destination host, service, prefix, input and output interfaces
· specific reports based on protocol, source or destination hosts, service
· summaries based in source host, destination host, service and prefix
What's New in This Release:
· This release features two new summaries: a destination host based summary and a service based one.
· Some minor fixes were made.