Yaalr is Yet Another Apache Log Reader. It is a perl script which reads an Apache log file and outputs a short report on the command line. Yaalr is being actively developed and there is a release available below.
Yaalr is licensed under the GPL, because freedom is important.
Here are some key features of "Yaalr":
· create an easy to use Apache access log reader
· give you an accurate understanding of your web site's visitors
· allow you to control your web traffic analysis and not have to share it with a third party
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Additional status code reporting is done. Namely, "internal error" (500) is reported now.
· More documentation was written.
· Code refactoring was done.