Webfwlog is a flexible web-based firewall log analyzer and reporting tool. Webfwlog supports standard system logs for linux, FreeBSD, NetBSD, Solaris, Irix, OpenBSD, OS X, etc. as well as Windows XP.
Supported log file formats are netfilter, ipfilter, ipfw, ipchains and Windows XP. Webfwlog also supports logs saved in a database using the ULOGD target of the linux netfilter project.
With Webfwlog you can design reports to use on your logged data in whatever configuration you desire. Included are example reports as a starting point.
You can sort a report with a single click, "drill-down" on the reports all the way to the packet level, and save your reports for later use. You can also create a link directly to any saved report.
· A web server with PHP >= 4.1
· Log files in standard netfilter, ipfilter, ipfw, ipchains or Windows XP format or database logs populated with the ULOG target of netfilter.
· A MySQL or PostgreSQL database server:
· MySQL >= 3.23.52 or any production release of 4.x or 5.x
· PostgreSQL >= 7.1
· Your favorite web browser.
What's New in This Release:
· This release fixes a potential directory traversal vulnerability (CVE-2007-0585).
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This is a maintenance release, mostly to fix numerous but harmless PHP notice-level messages.