The WebDruid 0.6.0 Alpha 2
The WebDruid is a Web server log file analyzer.
Yearly, monthly, daily and hourly usage statistics are presented, along with the ability to display usage by site, URL, referrer, user agent (browser), search engines & search string, entry/exit page, username and country (some information is only available if supported and present in the log files being processed).
Processed data may also be exported into most database and spreadsheet programs that support tab delimited data formats.
- It's written using the C language, which allows it to be extremely fast. It won't kill the machine on which it runs. That's why many people use it on the same machine that hosts the web site.
- It works on almost any Unix system
- Its output is quite tunable through the use of a configuration file or command line parameters
- It supports Common Logfile Format server logs. In addition, several variations of the Combined Logfile Format are supported.
- Generated reports are independant, can be moved, copyed, stored on CD. No database system, nor web server is required to read reports.
- It produces nice graphs displaying what users are doing in the site.
- It gives a fine grained analysis of what key words in which engines people use to reach each page.