Summary is a web server log analysis and traffic monitoring. Summary gives you the tools to get the information you need. With over 200 reports, many of them unique, Summary gives you the results you want.
Summary project runs on all of the popular systems including Windows, Macintosh and Linux x86. With many unique reports and responsive technical support, Summary tells you more.
Here are some key features of "Summary":
Summary works with logs from the following servers (and many others)
· Apache - some log formats will require manual configuration
· Apple Personal Web Server
· Apple Share IP - version 5.0 or higher
· Demon Internet
· FileMaker Pro - with some limitations
· iPlanet Web Server
· Lotus Domino - when set to NCSA Common format only
· Mac OS X Server
· Microsoft IIS
· Microsoft Personal Web Server for Macintosh
· NCSA httpd
· Netscape web servers, including FastTrack, Commerce, and Enterprise
· O'Reilly WebSite Professional
· OS X bulitin web server
· Rumpus - version 1.2 or higher, earlier versions with some limitations
· Sun Java System Web Server
· Web Server 4D
· WebSTAR - version 1.2.1 or higher
· WebTen - when set to produce NCSA Common or NCSA Combined format logs
· Zeus - when set to produce NCSA Common or NCSA Combined format logs
· and many others
Summary will automatically recognize the following log formats
· Demon Internet native log format
· Microsoft IIS native format from version 3 or newer
· NCSA Combined (sometimes called NCSA Extended)
· NCSA Common (sometimes called Common Log File Format)
· O'Reilly WebSite Professional native format
· WebSTAR (used by several others: QuidProQuo, Web Server 4D, etc.)
· W3C Extended Log Format (ExLF) with or without Microsoft extensions
· WN Verbose
· WU-FTP xferlog log format
· 30 day free trial
· Linux running on x86 family hardware
· FreeBSD running on x86 family hardware, with the Linux emulator (most newer FreeBSD systems include it)
What's New in This Release:
· This release includes completely redesigned overviews.
· The overviews are now task oriented, and include pie charts and interactive bar charts and line graphs.
· The new overviews put all the information you might need for several common tasks all in one place.
· There is a new appearance throughout.
· Now uses CSS and supports recent HTML standards.