OpenVISP Stats project is a fork of MailGraph and Couriergraph.
Why a fork ?
Mostly because the maintainer of Mailgraph didn't merges my patches (and patches proposed from lots of people also) and also because having two processes that looks for same file on same machine is a bit inefficient and waste of ressources.
So merging the two projects seems a good idea.
Here are some key features of "OpenVISP Stats":
· Courier IMAP : pop/pop-ssl/imap/imap-ssl graphing
· Policyd integration : greylisted, blacklisted, helo rejected (needs that policyd to be a bit verbose in the log files)
· Some more postfix stuff like : helo rejected, domain not found, spf (if you have the spf postfix patch), sender verification reject or tempory fail
What's New in This Release:
· Rejected email messages are updated in totality (eg vrfy rejection is a rejection).
· Support for Policyd-weight has been added.
· Imprecise totals (e.g. in mailgraph) have been fixed.
· Updating rrd_virus when nobody logs in has been fixed.
· Dovecot detection has been fixed, and several third party patches have been added.