Logfile analyzer for lighttpd
lighty-stats is a lighttpd logfile analyzer written in the Perl language. Unlike most other tools it does not generate fancy HTMLs, but instead outputs the stats to STDOUT.
- Output formatted with ANSI Escapes using Term::ANSIColor
- Easily customizable via commandline options
- Easily extendable, a different logfile format would require just 2 lines to be changed
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Renamed short options -f and -F to -u / -U
- Added simple support for configuration files