lighty-stats is a lighttpd logfile analyzer written in the Perl language. Unlike most other tools it does not generate fancy HTMLs, but instead outputs the stats to STDOUT.
Here are some key features of "DoubleType":
· Output formatted with ANSI Escapes using Term::ANSIColor
· Easily customizable via commandline options
· Easily extendable, a different logfile format would require just 2 lines to be changed
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Renamed short options -f and -F to -u / -U
· Added simple support for configuration files