BBclone is a web counter written in PHP and gives a detailed view of the visitors of your web site by displaying the nth last users (and the data they provided, like their IP, browser and so on) that visited the web site, not just showing a number of visitors.
BBclone is very handy for webmasters that want to see who is visiting their sites, what browser people use, where they came from etc.
Here are some key features of "BBclone":
· IP address,
· operating system,
· referring URL (where do they come from),
· visit date,
· number of time the visitor has loaded the page,
· number of visitor
· the visited pages in the order someone viewed them
· the last visited page
· the search engine query that lead to your site (if applicable)
· ranking of the most frequent countries, referrers, OS, browsers, robots, page views and hostnames
· Easy customisation of font sizes, number of columns and their order, the number of icons to be displayed, duration of a unique visit.
· Localizations: Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Simplified Chinese, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Lithuanian, Norwegian (Bokm�l), Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish and Ukrainian
· Easy integration into MovableType, Pivot, Drupal (as module), Textpattern (with plug-in), Wordpress, e107, CMSimple, CMComplex and possibly some more applications
· Standard Compliance: BBClone conforms to XHTML 1.0 and CSS recommendations and doesn't lock out particular browsers or operating systems
· no database required
· reload resistance
· hostname resolution (can be turned off)
· time statistics (either by hits or unique visits)
· proxy workaround and display
· exclusion of referrers coming from particular sites
· referrer filtering of the ones from the server itself
· removal of query strings to get more useful summarized rankings
· number of visits by a visitor
· logging routine optimized to run fast on most websites
· Exclusion of IPs or IP ranges from being counted
· Ranking of the most frequent keywords from search engines
· Accurate country allocation of visitors by using its own lookup database
· Visualisation of visitors by using icons
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This version adds GeoIP detection for IPv6 and IPv4, a language code change to utf-8, new domains, and new detection for Browsers, OS, and Robots.