BBclone is a PHP Web counter on steroids.
BBclone is very handy for webmasters that want to see who is visiting their sites, what browser people use, where they came from etc.
- IP address,
- operating system,
- referring URL (where do they come from),
- visit date,
- number of time the visitor has loaded the page,
- number of visitor
- the visited pages in the order someone viewed them
- the last visited page
- the search engine query that lead to your site (if applicable)
- ranking of the most frequent countries, referrers, OS, browsers, robots, page views and hostnames
- Easy customisation of font sizes, number of columns and their order, the number of icons to be displayed, duration of a unique visit.
- Localizations: Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Simplified Chinese, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Lithuanian, Norwegian (Bokm�l), Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish and Ukrainian
- Easy integration into MovableType, Pivot, Drupal (as module), Textpattern (with plug-in), Wordpress, e107, CMSimple, CMComplex and possibly some more applications
- Standard Compliance: BBClone conforms to XHTML 1.0 and CSS recommendations and doesn't lock out particular browsers or operating systems
- no database required
- reload resistance
- hostname resolution (can be turned off)
- time statistics (either by hits or unique visits)
- proxy workaround and display
- exclusion of referrers coming from particular sites
- referrer filtering of the ones from the server itself
- removal of query strings to get more useful summarized rankings
- number of visits by a visitor
- logging routine optimized to run fast on most websites
- Exclusion of IPs or IP ranges from being counted
- Ranking of the most frequent keywords from search engines
- Accurate country allocation of visitors by using its own lookup database
- Visualisation of visitors by using icons
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- This version adds GeoIP detection for IPv6 and IPv4, a language code change to utf-8, new domains, and new detection for Browsers, OS, and Robots.