Java file sharing client
JMule is completely free and the source code is distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
The name JMule means: "J" comes from Java and "Mule" is an animal like a horse or a donkey. The project is still in the first steps of development.
- allows to share files with anybody in the world
- is completely free. JMule is also completely free of any malware
- each file is checked for corruptions while downloading to ensure an error free file
- to find the file you want, JMule provide an advanced search service
- is a cross-platform file sharing client that runs on multiple platforms
- has two(more will come soon) user interfaces: Swing GUI and command line UI
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- FEATURE: Core | Added new tag architecture which supports more tag types
- BUGFIX: Core | Updated tag scanner with new tag types [binary256]
- FEATURE: Core | Status of downloads (started/stopped) are saved in part.met