In Zope3, location are special objects that has a structural location.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
Removed backward-compatibility imports:
· zope.copy.clone (aliased as zope.location.pickling.locationCopy)
· zope.copy.CopyPersistent (aliased as zope.location.pickling.CopyPersistent).
· zope.site.interfaces.IPossibleSite (aliased as zope.location.interfaces.IPossibleSite).
· Added Python 3.2 support.
· Made zope.component dependency optional. Use the component extra to force its installation (or just require it directly). If zope.component is not present, this package defines the ISite interface itself, and omits adapter registrations from its ZCML.
· Added support for PyPy.
· Added support for continuous integration using tox and jenkins.
· 100% unit test coverage.
· Added Sphinx documentation: moved doctest examples to API reference.
· Added 'setup.py docs' alias (installs Sphinx and dependencies).
· Added 'setup.py dev' alias (runs setup.py develop plus installs nose and coverage).
· Replaced deprecated zope.component.adapts usage with equivalent zope.component.adapter decorator.
· Replaced deprecated zope.interface.implements usage with equivalent zope.interface.implementer decorator.
· Dropped support for Python 2.4 and 2.5.